- Every Time or may be Every Second, I am thinking about her.
- Whenever I do something, it happens that my mind thinks whether she would like what I am doing now even if it no way relevant to her.
- There is no patience, whenever I have an information I am eager to share with her.
- Whenever I call her and she doesn’t pickup and I keep worrying all time and my mind thinks why she has not answered the call.
- Some Days thoughts are filled that I am disturbing her and again it is out of control to call her to ask sorry if I have disturbed her.
- There is always a Question in mind on whether she likes me or a thought that I am unable to understand her.
If any of the above scenarios is true to a person then the person may assume that it is Love but more apt word should be Adamant.
The Adamant Nature is a devil which kills the self and others.
Examples of Adamant Nature:
- As a child, we ask our parents to buy something and if we did not get it, we turn adamant and cry till we get what we wanted.
- In other case, we cry to get something from our parents and continue to cry and once they give us, we might have said,”I don’t need it. Get Away from me”.
Understanding Adamant Nature:
- By Being Adamant, we don’t listen to others and their intention of what they are trying to tell.
- We also don’t express ourselves the real situation and just try to repeat the same answer again and again.
How to overcome Adamant Nature:
- Being Adamant is an Attitude.
- Easy way to change the Adamant nature is to have a “Take it easy Policy”.
- Focus on others happiness and try to accept and respect the suggestions from them.
- The words “Focus on others happiness” doesn’t mean you have to worry about them thinking if they are happy or not.