You may arrive at this Question, ” Does Soul Exist?” if you are thinking about the below topics:
1. Life After Death
2. Do Ghost really exists
3.If soul exists where does it exist in the body
4.Soul does not exist but just wanna check what others feel
5.Our Body functions as Heart beats. So, what does Soul do if it exists?
6.what is Life? Is Soul the one that gives Life to Body or is it DNA?
7. Any other Question related to Life may have induced a thought on soul.
So, Does Soul Exist?
I don’t know the real answer.
Hence, what I am presenting below is what I have read, heard added to my creativity to arrive at a logical theory.
Body and the Soul:
The main work of the reproductive system(Women) is preparation of the Body(mere Body).
Note: The Body is made up of cells(including Brain Cells) which is made up of DNA(The role of DNA is Protein Synthesis).
The Soul is believed to enter the Body (some say 40 days) after conception(fertilization of Sperm and Ovum).
The Sperm contains(23 chromosomes); Ovum(23 Chromosomes) fuses to 46 Chromosome – Cell. This Cell multiplies and develops into a Body. The Nutrition for the cell is multiply is provided by mother(through what she eats).
If Soul enters the body after 40 days of conception, does Bacteria(Single Cell) have soul?
Bacteria is single cell living organism and the single cell contains DNA. Hence does Bacteria have soul?
A single cell has a boundary to it and it is material or it has a physical dimension.
Bacteria cannot have a soul should be the statement.
In Other words, “Soul is connected to a level of consciousness that is beyond the physical realm”.
Now, Bacteria has DNA(LIFE) but it does not have the consciousness(too low)
Vegetarian Vs Non-Vegetarian:
The concept of vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian is not related with Life. [Read above DNA denoted as Physical Life]
Even Plants have LIFE is what Non-Vegetarian Claim.
Yes,Plants have LIFE but their consciousness is low(too low)
Egg has been added to Vegetarian since its consciousness is too low.
Similarly,Fish is said to have low consciousness.
Consider a Chicken, it has a high consciousness and it would suffer.
Hence, killing it is considered as a sin(since it has the soul) and it can add to your Karma.
Vegetarians avoid killing to add Good Karma to their souls.
Hence, Soul is something related with consciousness.
So, Where does the Soul reside in the body if it can enter a body?
You are not your Mind or the Body is the Statement to be considered.
Consider a Dummy Wire and a Wire with Electricity. The Electricity can be referred to the Soul.
Consider a Dummy Human and the Soul comes into being, he becomes Human Being(Being to be related to the word Conscious).
Hence, Human being contain a Vital Energy which can be referred to as Soul.
If the Body can open the Third Eye(through Yoga), You can have a new clarity of vision of Life which is beyond normal perception of the normal eyes.
The Third Eye is to raise your perception from the physical dimension to a higher possibility.
Location of the Third Eye:
There are 7 Chakras in the body and the Third eye is location at the Sixth Chakra.
It is said that through Yoga, you can increase your Energy Levels from the lower Chakra (first Chakra) to higher Chakras.
Once the Third Eye is opened, the Soul gets the chance to enter the highest-Seventh Chakra(enlightenment-meaning freedom from suffering, desire and ignorance) which is the motto of the soul.
What happens to Soul After Death of the Body?
- In case of death(permanent termination of the biological functions of the body.) the soul leaves the body from the Forehead(through Third Eye location). Its heard that an Experiment has been conducted in a hospital with a patient who is about to die and who was kept in a glass room to research Soul. During the time of death, there was a slight crack in the glass exactly at the top of forehead.
- The Soul which left the body would try to reenter the body and would try to enter any other body since it has not achieved the highest level and it needs a body to attain enlightenment.
- There is no Heaven or Hell. The Soul which have failed to achieve enlightenment is made to remain in Earth seeking other bodies and material world continues to suffer. Hence, Earth is considered as Hell. On the Other Hand, the Soul which have achieved enlightenment is considered to be in Heaven.
- If a person commits sin(Killing, Hurting other souls) then the soul collects Bad Karma and continues it for generations and its energy levels go down and thus making the soul difficult to attain higher energy levels in chakra.
- The Soul which left the body due to sudden accident or in case of abnormal death, the soul would wander around the area where the body died and would try to enter any other body since the wish was not fulfilled to attain enlightenment.
So, Can a Soul Target a Person or a Body?
- There are certain behavior in people where this soul is believed to have entered and people call it“Ghost“ or Ghost have attacked the person(entered the body). However, persons who had mental disturbance (e.g.: towards the death of a neighbor) are prone to be disturbed(by mind) and try to create sympathy through mental acts and deeds.
Hence, a Soul cannot target a person.
Soul should be referred to as Energy(Vital Energy for Body)
Consider any machine, it works only when an Energy is supplied (Heat, Electricity etc).
Energy can neighter be created nor be destroyed – Science
I am the Beginning and I am the End – “A Statement which refers God”
It means there would be an Physical End to the Universe. The Universe expands as there is Energy.
Even though Body has Energy, it cannot be experienced through sense organs(Sense organs can experience only Physical Things).
Chakras and Energies:
The Seven Chakras corresponds to Different Energy levels. The Energy from the Sixth Chakra is referred to as Over soul Level.
Desires scatter the Energy levels in the body and there is an aimlessness in the mind and body to go behind something. The Unfulfilled Desires come as Dreams during sleep denotes the scattered Energy. When people die they say, “Let the Soul rest in peace” means that the Energy which got scattered may rest in peace denotes a human tendency to say that unfulfilled desires to fade away.
Relationship between soul and God:
Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed, It just transforms from one form to another.
Hence, Energy should be termed as God and Energy should be termed as soul.
Energy does Exist!!!
Disclaimer: The Above Notes are from what I heard, read and added to my creativity.